Enjoy exclusive reward points, keep track of your travels with us. Join PandaNYBus family today !
Office Hours: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Phone Number: 917-328-9388
Address: 19 Allen St New York, NY 10002
Office Hours: 9:00am – 8:30pm
Phone Number: 678-313-2728
Address: 5745 Buford Hwy NE. Suite 103, Doraville, GA 30340
All tickets are non-refundable once the transaction is completed. Duplicate transactions are also non-refundable because duplicate transactions prevent other customers from purchasing tickets. There will NOT be a refund for bus delay due to weather, traffic, and mechanical issue.
Customers can ONLY reschedule their tickets up to two hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Ticket can only be rescheduled to the same route provided by the original bus carrier(Rescheduling fee may apply). Ticket can be rescheduled up to four times.
PandaNY Bus accepts e-tickets as a printed copy, an email shown on a phone or other electronic devices, as a text message displayed on a phone.
If a passenger misses his/her bus, the ticket will become a standby ticket. Standby tickets can be used to board a later bus within the same scheduled day, only if there are seats available on the bus. Passengers are not allowed to board onto any earlier busses. A $10 fee may be applied when boarding the bus with a standby ticket.
No pets are allowed on the bus except service animals. The service animal is the responsibility of its owner and must be under the control of its owner at all times (i.e., leash, harness or carrier). Service animals must ride in the bus within the customer`s space and may not travel in the aisle or occupy a seat. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any animal that poses a direct threat to the health and safety of other customers or personnel.
Smoking on all buses is prohibited. This includes the use of e-cigarettes and all electronic simulated smoking materials.
Each passenger is allowed to have one check-in bag and one carry-on bag. The check-in bag should not weigh over 50 pounds and must not exceed 62 inches when adding the total exterior. Any additional luggage will be charged $10-$100, depends on the size of the luggage.
The transportation of bicycles is not guaranteed. Bus carriers will transport bicycles on a space available basis. Extra fees may apply when the carrier is available to transport bicycles.
Passengers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
There are no special offers for seniors, students, veterans etc.
For passengers with disabilities or special needs, including people who use wheelchair, we require 48-hours advance notice through our customer service at 347-983-6888 or email@example.com. This advance notice is in accordance with Federal guideline. It also allows us to ensure your request can be accommodated.
Children, including infants, are required to purchase a seat on the bus regardless of age.
1. If the ticket was purchased online, the passenger must arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time to guarantee their seat. If the passenger has not checked in 30 minutes prior to the departure time, the seat might be sold to others.
2. A valid photo ID and ticket numbers of the e-ticket(s) are required at boarding. Failure to present both may cause a delay or cancellation of the trip, and the tickets will not be refunded.
3. As proof of boarding, when present the print out of your e-tickets, the e-ticket must be signed by the customer.
4. The customers' name(s) on the E-ticket should match the passengers' or one of the passengers' names on their valid photo ID.
5. PandaNY is not responsible for any delay in departure and arrival time. Departure and arrival time could be changed due to weather, traffic and mechanical problem, etc.
6. Children are required to purchase a ticket.